Friday, December 4, 2015

4-eyed-me

I saw my friend shared this photo in his FB the other day........

 (source from Pinterest)

... and I can't help laughing :p
Seriously, have you ever thought the same way?

Anywhere, for people wearing glasses like me, the reality is the top photo la apparently. Everything is slightly blurred when we are not wearing our glasses. If very far one, totally blurred xD Of course it depends on the power of our short sightedness also. 

I have been wearing glasses since secondary school, and I would say though I can't live without my glasses, I wish I have perfect eyesight. Only those who wear glasses will know how inconvenient it is to wear glasses. Firstly, we have to spend extra money on getting/changing our glasses yearly, even more money spent if you buy contact lens. Secondly, certain things are meant to be done easily without glasses, like exercising. If you wear glasses when you are sweating, it will keep sliding down.
And thirdly, to me, I think I don't look good in photo if I am wearing glasses :(

But if I were to remove my glasses everytime I take photo, that will be very tedious, and insecure :p


What I wanna say is, please take good care of your eyes, and appreciate your family/friends who is short sighted! :)

And for those of you who has perfect eyesight, you have no idea how jealous I am!! :p

Ok, that's all for today, must go and nap now. Take care and bai!



21 comments:

  1. Yea, that's what I always do, protect my eyes carefully, I'm so scared to wear glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing glasses could be convenient but look at the positive side. It protects your eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear glasses but I don't change them yearly. Mine has been the same since a decade ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear glasses only if I feel uncomfortable with my contact lens, if not usually I will wear contact lens, cos I look better with lens

    You don't wear lens?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha!! that's the pain of us the shortsighted that people with good eyesight may not comprehend.. instead of the eight fingers, some may also thought it's a complete darkness that we shortsighted people see!! haha.. because they always say we 看不見 but not 看不清..

    agree lah, it's troublesome with the shortsightedness.. we wake up unable to see a clear works without putting on our glasses, and after we put on our glasses or contact lens, there are many inconveniences or awkwardness too, I say not describe in details here, we all know, haha!!

    and depends on different people also, some will look good with specs, some may look better without.. but I totally agree with you, if you have perfect eyesight, please feel blessed and take good care of your eyes!! for us the shortsighted, it's too late to regret, hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! I've always wanted to wear glasses but so old already, and my eyesight is still good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have 4 eyes.. and I have three pairs of specs in my house.. two pairs upstairs and one downstairs.. hahahaa..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me also short sighted, but not very deep, but i don't wear contact lens as i have sensitive eye...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh.. you really wrote this for fun ah. I thought this is going to be an advertorial for contact lens! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ever thought of Lasik, Hayley? I did it >10years ago, it was a success. Happily got away with the hassles of wearing glasses though. Maybe you can consider it? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dare not do it... First is because no money, haha, secondly is I am scared, of the process... Hehe!

      Delete
  11. I also have myopia but only in my right eye. It's really bad too, I can't see large fonts even an arm's length away, it's over 350 degrees last I checked.

    However, my left eye is perfect so I don't have to wear glasses coz it compensates. I'm supposed to though, but I never did and it hasn't caused me any problems.

    I don't like to wear glasses coz it makes me very dizzy. -_-

    You look fine in glasses btw, don't worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look good like a young student with glasses! No one would believe you are a mummy with 2 boys with your glasses on.
    I have been thinking of doing lasik for my eyes too as I look like an uncle with glasses.
    I have been short sighted since 10 years old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the compliment wo! :p

      That was quite young to wear glasses!

      Delete
  13. I wore glasses too. Many people go for lasik because they want back their perfect eyesight. Have you considered lasik?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it, but still dare not do it... Scared la! Hehe!

      Delete
  14. I am also 4-eyed but wearing contacts. Without contacts/specs what I see is totally blur blur!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i also 4-eyed, but i less wearing spec only when after work back home just wear spec. Mostly working hour i am wearing contact lens. If without contact lens or spec everything i see was totally blur. haha

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)