Monday, December 28, 2015

Year 2015

3 more days and we will bid farewell to the year 2015! Time really flies don't you think??

Recalling back, 2015 has been a smooth year for me, nothing very special, except for the arrival of my second prince Toby. And ever since that, I became busier and more tired =_=

I blogged less than 60 posts this year, that really shows how busy I am, haha! Erm sometimes I am lazy also la, cause if I have spare time (which I rarely have) I would spend it on my bed (sleeping la, what else you think? :p)

But I still remain active with my phone, Facebooking, Instagramming, WeChating, Whatsapping and so on. Sometimes I do blog hop, just too busy to leave a comment :p

Despite being busy, I still remain active in my online business, including participate in Return Legacy's program. Still remember? I blogged about the products HERE. The reason why I am not giving up on sharing RL products is because I want to share about the effectiveness to my family and friends. I myself am using their products and I can see improvements, so I intend to share and bring more great news on health and beauty to everyone!


Attended seminar presented by the Deputy CEO Mr Desmond Hooi 


Of course, apart from RL products, I am still selling skincare/beauty/slimming products, I do blog about them here in my blog

Din't have any oversea trip this year T_T Never mind, thinking at the bright side, no need to spend $$$ on that :p

Erm besides that, my life is indeed being surrounded by my two boys most of the times, I am a stay-at-home-mum mind you =)
From two, to three and now four in my family.



I am not going to make any new year resolutions, I just hope and pray that 2016 will be better for us all. I still think health and happiness is the most important element for me.


Not sure if I am still able to blog anymore for the next 3 days, so now I am going to wish my dear readers a happy new year 2016!
May the new year bring us more joy, health and wealth! 
Keep blogging ya! ^^


24 comments:

  1. Happy New Year 2016 to you and your family...

    I also not going to make any resolutions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you realized you have only 60 posts for this year?? hey, don't become another Taiping Blogging Auntie who started blogging with enthusiasm but quits blogging quietly!! hahaha.. ooopss~~

    of course the biggest thing in your 2015 must be the arrival of little Toby into your life.. so from one boy to two and now three "boys" that you would need to take care of 24x7, surely takes up more of your time, but I guess after all the tiredness, you are actually still a happy wife and mother because you are doing all for the family.. agree??

    wah, your online business is getting bigger and bigger in scale huh?? go to seminars also?? does that mean you are already at a certain rank that makes you eligible to go for the seminar and take photo with the CEO?? and somemore no travel this year, sure you wallet even more 漲卜卜 la, hehehe!!!

    busy for the next few days?? must be due to the high volume of orders for your online business or you are preparing something to celebrate the new year?? :)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 and hope the new year brings you lots of happiness, fun and health!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your family! Despite being busy with Toby, you have managed your time well for your online business so I can say 2015 is a good year for you. May you enjoy 2016 too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2016 to you Hayley, I am still around in Singapore, so still will spam blogs and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2016 to you and your family too! Ya, keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year 2016!
    Return Legacy Product真的好好用!很有效哦!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES KEEP BLOGGING....

    Wish you have a prosperous 2016 year ahead. May your business blooming like mushrooms...pops everywhere ya!

    Miss Toby and gor gor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you, Hayley and may 2016 be even better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you too!

    Err.. the boys' attention seem to be occupied by something else. I wonder what they were looking at..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New year, Hayley.

    Yes this is the perfect family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you and your family Hayley! :)

    I started reading your blog this year, it's very interesting, and I feel privileged to follow your life journey and the birth of your baby boy.

    Here's to a better 2016! May the best of last year be the worst of the upcoming year. All the best Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 新年快乐Hayley!!!愿一切都美好!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah I can see that you are still active on the social media especially your online business. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha actually now with a kid so young, I'm so busy I don't even think I have any time for any new year resolutions.

    Anyway, yup, a very Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 你的2015是值得开心,家庭新成员驾到、开创自己的事业等等。。

    祝愿你2016事业再上一层楼,人瘦荷包涨!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy new year to you and your boys! Wish you the best in your life, business, good health and happiness.

    Not much for me too this year. Not going anywhere special, just a normal stay-at-home-mum taking care of 3 kids. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wishing you and your family have a fantastic New Year 2016! Looking at your children, you know what you have done right.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy New Year to you and your family, pretty mummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAPPY NEW YEAR HAYLEY AND FAMILY. STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY ALWAYS TO SEE YOUR KIDS GRADUATE, MARRIED AND BRING YOU GRANDCHILDREN! MUAHAHAHA

    GOOD LUCK IN YOUR BUSINESS AND PLAN AS MANY HOLIDAY TRIPS TOO. CAN BE KL, TIOMAN OR PHUKET AS KIDS CAN PLAY & SWIM WHILE MUMMY SIPS COCONUT JUICE UNDER THE BREEZE.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy 2016, Hayley. So fast, soon CNY already! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  21. 其实你的2016很精彩,感觉你事业家庭都兼顾得很好
    新年快乐哦!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope I am not too late to wish you a Happy New Year. best of luck in your business and keep blogging too.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)