Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Handbags (January)

I posted here in November that I started to sell handbags. Those in the post were just part of the collections, I do share about the bags from time to time in my WeChat and Instagram.

This month, new arrivals are available and they are so pretty!! Most of the stocks are meant for CNY which is just less than a month away! And due to CNY holidays, the last batch of pre order is on this Friday, 15th January. So just in case if you are interested to buy, do place your order latest on Friday to ensure that the bags arrive before CNY.

Here's a friendly reminder again, bags that I sell are all replica grade/inspired design, they are NOT genuine but quality is assured as all are hand picked.
(Please, whether you are interested or not, DO NOT post negative comments about what I do, like 'is it legal to sell bags like this?' Yea, I received a comment similar to this. I am not angry, cause I know there are boring people out there, and we get haters sometimes ;D
Just that, to me, if you are not planning to buy, just scroll away; but feel free to drop me a comment if you would like to find out more)

Ok, sorry if I bore you, and here's to show you some of the latest new arrivals, and bags which is on promotion.









Latest batch of bags arrived just few days ago!! ;))


There are other brands, colors, sizes and types available too. Once again, feel free to drop me a comment if you are interested, or add me in WeChat (york_mei), or follow me on Instagram (yorkmei).

Thank you for reading!

14 comments:

  1. 生意真是越做越大了。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to sell them all before CNY, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah so many bags!! I wonder if Hippomama will also buy from you?? hehehe.. just tell her they are real bags and sell her millions, hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pics are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the bag in picture #5 in Batam, nice bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the handbag is a product that can be extremely cheap or extremely expensive. I don't know any product that has such a wide price range.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish your business is blooming like mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah .. Now u sel handbags! Let me show my wife !

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many handbags. Lovely collection. But no thanks, I have handbags. Otherwise I would have go for Chanel black handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish you have very good business for 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is illegal. don't even need to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the wishes dear readers!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)