Friday, April 29, 2016

Someone naughty.......



......... is turning ONE year old tomorrow!!! :o

Time really flies!!

I still remember all the bitter sweet moments while I was pregnant with him...
I still remember the day I gave birth to him, and how long he made me suffered before he came out to meet the world....
I still remember the confinement period with him... and how we deal with a jealous big brother Aden...
I still remember all the hard times breastfeeding him, and how I deal with engorgement, sleepless nights (even until now) and the list goes on and on......


Arrrr, it's been a year!!! Not that I am bragging but I must give compliments to myself, hehehe :p
And must not forget to wish my dear past life lover Toby a happy blessed birthday! Mummy loves you big time!!

We are having a small birthday party at home tomorrow evening, shall share about it here next week.

Til then, have a nice weekend!!



19 comments:

  1. So I should say a Big Congratulations to mummy Hayley instead!


    Happy Birthday to Toby Boy!!!!! You are so cute yet naughty la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Hayley! And Happy Birthday to Toby Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable and chubby. Happy Birthday to Toby on his first birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley, I now award you a Super Mom Plague! hahahaa.. yes, juggling between two kids especially boys are no joke.. Give a pat for yourself... ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to Toby!!! soon enuff he will turn terrible 2...ok, I know u r well prepared, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo...so fast! Happy birthday, Toby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Toby boy, my nephew turning one in June, hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, Toby has the same birthday as me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to little Toby. Time really flies.

    Hahah! I think he is telling you his ambition of being an astronaut. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha who put that capsule on his head lah?? XD Happy Birthday Toby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for your warm wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to little Toby boy !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to Toby again! What was he wearing on his head in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! He looks very cute. Why does that transparent bucket fit his head so well? It looks funny but also cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What did you put on his head? Looks dangerous, this will cause difficulty of breathing ler >_<

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)