Friday, June 24, 2016

Movie reviews

Finding Dory
I still remember the movie Finding Nemo, and I loved that story! So this one, I planned to watch too! 
Brought Aden along but he din't seems to enjoy it... Well this boy, he only likes cars stuff.. xD

To me, I still prefer Finding Nemo. Can't tell why... Perhaps the characters are much more cuter and funnier? :p But I love the voice of Dory (Ellen Degeneres), I love watching her Ellen show, she is such a generous and funny woman! ;) 

Still a nice animation to watch with the kids, to relax relax... And the colorful and lively graphics sure made my day ^^

Rating: 7/10


Warcraft The Beginning

Not my type of movie, I mean I know nothing about the game. Apparently I watched it because of my other half la! LOL!  
Surprisingly I find this one nice! Though I don't know about the characters and all but storyline is quite straight forward, and I was fascinated with what computer can do these days. I mean, all that characters thingy looks so real and beautiful!
Definitely will catch the second installment!

Rating: 8.5/10


Captain America Civil War
Erm I know this one a bit outdated :p

Anyway I watched this movie twice. Simply because captain America is so handsome <3
First I watched with the in laws (hubby was not around), tagged Aden along, at first he sat still, enjoying the fighting scene and his popcorn. But very soon, he started to get bored, especially when there's no action scenes, so I had to entertain him and thus I missed some parts of the movie.

So I went with hubby again a week later.

This installment has some twist and unexpected superheroes which I think is quite an interesting move.
But don't ask me which side I am on... It's really hard to choose :p

Rating: 8/10

18 comments:

  1. Hope to get to watch Dory, didn't watch Nemo so I guess I cannot compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not watch any of these but I am keen watching Captain Americe. I miss it though...have to download to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time liao I haven't watch movie hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me didn't see any movie recently, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhaha.j also like cars stuffs too

    ReplyDelete
  6. So now Dory is the movie in town! No wonder I saw many posting up in FB... my last movie was Mermaid directed by Stephen Chow.. Love that show.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah, you are so happening, you watched so many current movies. I have not watched any of them. I think children will like to watch Finding Dory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here, didn't watch any movie recently, the last movie I watched was in February

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plan to buy some DVD from JB if I go there

      Delete
  9. Haven't watch movie for quite some time, any movie showing recommendation?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 我觉得宝宝版的dory有点可爱到过分!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought Finding Dory book this morning for kids. ;)

    Warcrafts! I want to watch that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want to let you know that Gul'dan (that big bad orc in Warcraft) is played by Daniel Wu. I don't know why they bother, you won't even know is him. They could cast me in it and it would be the same movie.

    Also... don't ask you to choose?? You watched the movie twice because of who?? That's your choice lah, obviously! Wahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I know that Guldan is voiced by Daniel ;)

      LOL, I already said the reason why I watched twice ma!! xDD

      Delete
  13. Only watched the last movie. Plans to watch Warcraft but no time to SQ out with.. hahah..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wah, sure watching a lot of movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I watched Finding Dory & Civil War. The former is obviously because of Sam and the latter I forgot the reason dy:P And now only I Captain America is really lengzai after watching the movie LOL

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)