Friday, July 15, 2016

3D2N trip to Hatyai

How was your Raya holidays?

For me, I went up North across the border to Hatyai with the whole in laws family ;)

The young members in the trip ;)


Since it was the Raya holidays, we sort of expected the crowd. But I din't expect it was that terrible anyway... We were caught in the bad traffic jam at the immigration for 4 freaking hours! It was drizzling that morning and we couldn't get down also.... :(

Nothing to do, nowhere to go, so selfie in the car... LOL!

It was already noon when we finally checked in to the hotel. First stop was to massage our feet!

Adults get foot massage, while the kids busy exploring....

Time difference is only an hour but the kids got up very early! It was only 7am! Poor mummy still need her sleep badly.....

Their favorite corner in the hotel room =)


All of us! Minus FIL though, he was sitting in front...

 
I remembered the Hatyai trip back in 2014. I was pregnant with Toby back then, about 4 months plus.
And 2 years later, he is here with us ;)

This little boy just recovered from fever and measles few days before our trip! Phew, what a relief! Thankfully we still can make it to the trip....
Anyway, he was still as clingy as always, lucky I brought along the baby carrier.

Here's big brother Aden and ah ma, sitting in front of the Central mall waiting for it to open! :p

We visited the Asean night bazaar, so much to see and buy, but end up, I din't shop much :p
Don't ask why, just din't see anything fancy...

 

Besides the night bazaar, we spent most of the times at the town area, near Lee Garden Plaza. Weather was quite hot, but it rain a bit too during the first day.

Both kids fell asleep quite early for both nights, too tired shopping! :p
 


Just these food photos to show, haha!
We had mostly Chinese cuisines there. 


No photo of my shopping haul, as I mentioned I din't shop much.... (Save it for next time, I tell myself xD)

It was indeed a tiring family trip, but still a very memorable one. Cause we hardly get the chance of vacationing together, and I mean ALL of us together!

Am sure looking forward to the next family vacation!! ^^


27 comments:

  1. It's normally terribly congested such Public Holidays. Unless you travel early to the borders. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but 4 hours for me is really very terrible already, somemore got kids around, they got so cranky!

      Delete
  2. Nice holiday photos! I really miss Hatyai days shopping and eating. You really suffered 4 hours jam but all ended well and happy.

    How was my holidays? I fell inside the longkang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you felt much better now TM!

      Delete
  3. Looks like fun for the entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to go vacation with the family.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that you able to go Hatyai by cars... If i go by coach, will be many many many hours...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coach also got its pros geh, at least can sleep all the way in the coach... :p

      Delete
  6. An enjoyable trip with your families ya, hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  7. 只要一家可以一起出游我就好开心即使没有血拼也无所谓哈哈哈!!脚底按摩我好喜欢的!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,真的?:p

      脚底按摩我也很喜欢!

      Delete
  8. Oh dear.. I can imagine the jam! 4 hours is a long time.. phew.. we waited nearly half hour at the immigration also we complained.. hahahaa.. I can understand why shopping is less.. with two arms occupied, sure cannot shop in peace... yes, save for the best for next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, half an hour also tak tahan already, don't say 4 hours!!!
      Haha you spoke what I have in mind! Really, 2 arms fully occupied, cannot shop with peace of mind also >.<

      Delete
  9. It is always nice to get out of the country for a holiday.

    I can sense that you really enjoy the trip and had a fun trip with your family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Aden sure is one happy kid, love his smiles. Good! Good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 我最近出门也是很少去血拼了
    有也是很少时间而已

    最重要是大家都开心哪就好了,累也无所谓了

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 有了宝宝的确比较难出门血拼了~~

      嗯也对啦!最重要开心!美好的回忆!

      Delete
  12. Toby is smiling so cutely in photo 2. It is truly great that all of you can make it on a holiday together because with so many things going on now, it is difficult to get everyone to go on a holiday at the same time. Good for bonding and building relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's really a very 'nan tak' opportunity!

      Delete
  13. Super love your 1st photo. Cute kids.

    I love a family trip where everyone gets together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I plan to bring my kids for holidays, there is no room for shopping...Perhaps more on food. They prefer spending the time dipping in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's kinda fun too! Kids sure love water!

      Delete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)