Monday, July 25, 2016

Toby boy: 1y2m3w4d

Yea. My little past life lover is 1 year 2 months 3 weeks and 4 days old today!

Hi everyone!!

Actually nothing much, just wanna write something about him today~

His height and weight doesn't change much from the last checking... But he sure is growing smarter and naughtier!! 
Latest hobby, sitting like this on the Ikea stool and push backward >.<"

Also getting busier in exploring, very busybody! He was ransacking my Toothspa stocks while I was trying to take photo... But come to think of it, can use him as Toothspa ambassador? LOL!
By the way, he is still with 8 front incisors, only 8! Compared with his brother, he is much slower in growing teeth!

This boy sure loves going out~ In fact he was out with us since 2 months old... To date, he's been to oversea twice, definitely much luckier than his big brother and me too! 
He is one super clingy baby!

I love watching him sleep, in fact I love watching my kids sleep (I bet all mummies do!). They look just too cute and innocent while they are asleep! It's so peaceful I just want to kiss them!
But when they are awake........... World war!! :p

One important milestone I must record is that he finally starts to walk! Already can walk steadily and faster now.
I remember Aden started to walk around 14 months too~ Hmm, brothers from the same factory... ;)
Can say 'bird, 'ball' and 'wou wou' (means dog xD), favorite word is still 'mam mam' ;)


video

Here's a video of him starting to walk, taken 2 weeks ago... Kid who starts to walk is the cutest, just like a drunk man, hehehe! 

(Erm not sure if you can view these videos..... There were some problems while I was trying to upload the videos....)


video 
He loves bath time as usual, sometimes even refuse to come up!

Being a stay at home mum means to look after the children 24-7, it sure has its ups and downs, I enjoy spending time with them, watching them learn and grow, but I got crazy when they fight/drive me to the wall.... Haiz~ 

Anyway, I have learned about parenthood and am still learning more to be a better mother. I know I won't own them for long so I really appreciate these moments that I have now <3

41 comments:

  1. The photos are so cute and nice. I like the line ...brothers from the same factory.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your sons so alike daddy. Daddy has strong genes! hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some say Toby looks like me, hmm, different person different views, kekeke~

      Delete
  3. Wah he steady wor when walking, not even need to hold anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie pie! I really laugh about his new hobby :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks PH!
      Yea, very naughty, pattern banyak!

      Delete
  5. He's cute, like Aden too - two lovely cute boys you have there! Planning another one, a girl perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, not 'plan' will sure have girl one ma! :p

      Delete
  6. 全职妈妈最大的收获就是能够参与孩子成长的每个第一次,这是有钱也换不到的。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯,真的~ 虽然也有被气昏的时候不过都是很难的的~

      Delete
  7. So cute when he says the words "wou wou", I also love to see kids and babies sleeping, like want to kiss them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I watched the walking video, after walking a while, he lazy and starts to crawl, just like my nephew

      Delete
    2. The 5th photo, he looks like his brother, really from same factory

      Delete
    3. By the way, how you upload the videos to Youtube, can teach me?

      Delete
    4. Yea, their sleeping look is simply innocent!

      It's true, after they started walking, they will become 'lazy' and crawl again, or wanting to be carried, hehe!

      You need to sign up for an account then you can upload already.

      Delete
    5. Thanks for the info, Hayley

      Delete
  8. He looks more and more like big brother Aden. Both getting handsomer by the day <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toby is so cute, especially in the walking youtube video. Good job mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mun! Just doing my best ;)

      Delete
  10. Maybe you should get a horsy chair for him to sit, so he won't play with the chair again, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have one reindeer chair, but he prefers this one, haha!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. 好像是browser的问题。。。有些就可以哦~

      Delete
  12. 哈哈孩子睡着时真的是天使啊~~~

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute seeing him walk then back to crawling...haha must be very tired for his leg to stand even for a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, cause of his weight, right? xD

      Delete
  14. cute, love his chubby look~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Your baby is very cute too!! ^^

      Delete
  15. That's good to see him starting to walk. Next time can play hide and seek with brother.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fast over 1 yr old liao hor.. I also waiting Sherman to faster over 1 yr old, bigger a bit, senang a bit..

    ReplyDelete
  17. he is so cute .... wanna cubit :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. YIPPIE! Big boy already! Now can bring mommy out for date!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)