Monday, July 18, 2016

Toothspa promotion/优惠

Advertisement time! ^^


This promotion started few days ago and is valid while stock lasts!

Buy two boxes for just RM 110! Normal price is RM 65 per box ya!

I am using the second box already and honestly, I love it! Though I still cannot see my teeth turns super white yet, I do feel that they are brighter, and my gum and teeth is less sensitive already especially when I am taking cold/sourish food.
Am sure will continue to use it because I care about my oral health, and will ditch the toothpaste :p

To find out more about this product, please visit this LINK

Interested please drop your comment here, or add me in WeChat with the ID: york_mei.

Frst 3 buyers get a special gift!

p/s: agents wanted too!


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Jess!
      Keep using and you will be amazed with the results!

      Delete
  2. 最近这个产品很火红呢!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of this tooth spa which is good for our gums and teeth. A friend gave my wife this sample to try as her teeth have dark natural stains since birth.

    I believe that we should not simply use any tooth paste available in the market as whatever toxic goes into our mouths will penetrate into the skin cells easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's really a great product worth buying, suitable and safe for the whole household!

      Delete
  4. What a good deal for toothspa users!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)