Friday, September 2, 2016

Water fun!

For a list of my latest products, please click HERE!

Not everybody loves playing water, especially in those opened water park, cause of the hot sun probably.

But my two sons sure love playing with water!!

They can spend 1 hour playing with water in the bathroom one.. >.<


Last Friday, I drove them to Bukit Merah Laketown, which is just 10 minutes drive journey from Kamunting toll.

Purposely choose weekday to avoid the crowd, and also because of the cheaper ticket price ;)
And since it was a weekday, hubby wasn't able to join, never mind, save for next trip! 

I bought only the tickets to the waterpark. Less than RM20 per adult, and RM10 only for senior citizen, kids under 90cm is free.


Let the pictures do the talking shall we?

Before getting wet~



Both Aden and Toby enjoy the wave! 
To my surprise, my parents enjoyed this water park too!



Can you tell how relaxing is Aden? :p





Toby loves the slide! He can even slide down on his own!





Another favorite part, the sandy beach!


Weather was not too hot that day, but I see that my parents and the two boys were kinda tired by 3pm, so I made a call to leave. Actually I intend to bring them to the EcoPark.. Never mind, again, save for next trip ^^


Coming to recreation center like this, I expected to spend on souvenirs/photos.


Bought 3 6R photos at the counter with the price of RM80 =_= 
But it's ok, cause it will be a good memory for all of us ;)


And this is even more expensive!! My skin!!

But then again, I am totally fine with it... Wanna play in waterpark sure will get sunburnt la right? If really worry and cannot accept might as well just stay at home all day! xDD 

Not just me, Aden and Toby also got tanned already, but kids' cell regeneration is much faster I believe ;) Furthermore, boys look more macho with tanned skin :p

That's all for today!! Have a great weekend ahead ya!

34 comments:

  1. Can see that the kids are enjoying themselves...

    Enjoy your weekend ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 晒到皮肤红红,但是很快就会恢复的~
    Toby的肚子好大个,可爱~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 嗯嗯,努力涂保湿霜就没事了~~

      哈哈我也觉得他的肚子好大 :P

      Delete
  3. My nephew also loves to play with water

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can that your boys had a lot of fun! It has been a long time since I played with water like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All your time spent on cooking already :p

      Delete
  5. 小朋友都喜欢玩水,主题玩水公园会让他们开心好久好久。晒伤之后的痛是超级不舒服的,涂冷冻的芦荟胶能暂且舒缓。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 真的,都不想回呢他们~~

      嗯嗯,我有很勤力涂,两天就没事了~

      Delete
  6. When my girl was their age, when we travelled, we had to stay in hotels with swimming pools. Kids just love the water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that memories are priceless! That's what I have now about both my late parents - Photographs.

    I have driven past this Bukit Merah so many times but never turned inside to explore. I know many companies often held their annual staff gatherings there and everyone had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's indeed something very memorable, thumbs up to the one who invented camera!!

      Delete
  8. You guys had so much fun. Your parents are so great to spend time with their grandsons at the water parks. Good to have them around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which kids dont like water and fun?? ^^

    Wow! Played till sunburn. It hurts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hurt a bit, but ok already on the second day.

      Delete
  10. Toby so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kids love water always, their smile worth for the sunburn opsss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Haha, but it's really worth la!

      Delete
  11. My kids would love this place too!! And you guys seems to have the entire park to yourself !! Hahaha.. Poor thing , I'm sure the sun burns gave you a lot of discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a weekday so not many people around, good, we owned the waterpark ourselves, haha!

      Delete
  12. Always plan to bring my kids there again, but think abot the hot sun, I step aback, hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  13. wah, so syiok! Best for hot weather like this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aiyoyo....ouch.... painful or not ... hope by now okay already

    ya ...hot day. wish can play water too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit painful, but ok by the next day cause I applied a lot of aloe vera gel.

      Delete
  15. You are so, so pretty. So clever Toby can slide down on his own dy. Kids generally love water. Mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mummy.

      Yea, most kids enjoy playing with water ya?

      Delete
  16. My kids love playing with water. Every time we go for vacation, they will ask if me the hotel has swimming pool or not. In another hand, I am not so keen with water because I can't swim, probably my parents seldom brought us out to swim when we were small..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are great to bring your parents and sons to the water park. Can see all of them are so happy! I agree with you must buy all the souvenir photos, good memories.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)