Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday note

好久不见!!
真不敢相信2016还剩不到3个月!!:o


Hello Monday!! *yawn*

Guess whose birthday cake is this?
 8号是我的牛一!又年轻一岁啦!;))


ME! ^^

Actually it was on last Saturday :p
Another year younger now!!

As expected, no fancy celebrations, no luxury presents...... :(
But, I have the most important people with me, what's more can I wish for right? ;)
 跟往年一样,没什么大庆祝,没礼物收 :(
不过想想,我有我最爱的人陪我一起过,我还需要什么礼物吗?
 

Usually the kids are the happiest when it's someone's birthday xD
If you din't notice, I was actually behind them... 
 通常大人生日,小朋友是最开心最兴奋的哈哈!很奇怪,他们一看到蛋糕啊蜡烛啊就自然而然很兴奋了~
 我还没来得及许愿Aden已经把蜡烛吹灭了。。。儿子啊!生日许愿是很重要滴你知道吗??:p


Can spot me or not? Haha!
Aden already blew the candle before I make any wish... >.<
 寿星女都被遮住了啊!不过没关系啦!最重要他们开心!;)
 
 

Later that night, I had dinner with hubby and his family.
What I wish for, is for the people I love to stay healthy and happy, and of course, world peace, really.
And, to earn more money ;p 

当天晚上呢就和老公一家人出外吃晚餐,再来个蛋糕和唱生日歌。
我今年的愿望还是和以前一样,愿我身边最爱的人健健康康,出入平安!
 还有,世界和平!


Until today, I am still waiting for my birthday present xD 
But you may ask what I really want right now.......

其实我 生日还没到之前,我有想到要什么礼物!


Perhaps a day out with my girl friends......
Or even a short holidays away!!
 就是不带孩子和好友们好好出外玩一天!甚至来个闺蜜short trip!


BUT erm, forget about it....

 不过想想还是算了吧!

I know I can't make it (at least at the moment, since Toby is still very clingy to me)
Cause I will miss my boys as soon as I leave home..... 

我知道自己的pattern.....
一出门就会开始想念小瓜们了~~
 有没有刷牙?有没有大便?找不到我会不会哭闹?哥哥有没有欺负弟弟?弟弟有没有哭包?。。。。。。。。。。。。。


So I guess I better don't wish so much and carry on with my mummy duty............
 所以,暂时来说还是乖乖呆在他们身边做个好妈妈吧!^^
 

..... and be with them, watching them fight grow..... 
Here's the kids at home, with their new toys courtesy from gung gung, chicken! :p


And in case if you are wondering, my days are still the same, busy with my boys, chores as well as my online business.
BUT no matter how busy and tired I am, there's always time for a selfie ^_*

 近期的我生活还是一样。忙孩子忙家务忙网卖。不过不管多忙还是有时间selfie一下下的 *blek*



Til then, have a great week ahead my fellow friends!!
好啦, 得空再写吧!大家继续加油加油咯!!


46 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 过了很久啦!xD
      不过还是要谢谢你 ;)

      Delete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday, Hayley! What a nice celebration with your family. That in itself is the best present, isn't it? But still would be nice to get a present, hor? You are looking as pretty as ever. Wah seh, the cake say "Darling" wor....that is so sweet....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! If got present lagi bagus la!! LOL!
      Haha, that's the cake hubby bought for me ;)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Hayley. You are still looking great and young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Hayley! You are truly blessed with all the happiness of a beautiful and healthy family. Go to nearby places for holidays this year end. I suggest that you visit Luang Prabang as it is very cold in December and it is currently Air Asia's cheapest destinations. I would have booked this destinations if I didn't plan my coming trips since a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luang Prabang?? Where is it? Never heard of it!

      Safe bo? Hehehe!!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday! The boys sure look a lot more excited than you over that cake. LOL!!! Kids!!! They're so lovable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks STP. Yep, kids are always the most excited one when they see cakes!

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday Hayley, me and you also rats, but you are 12 years younger than me, still young and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. 越来越漂亮的妈咪!生日快乐!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Hayley. Stay young and pretty as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday.
    U still pretty as always and getting slimmer. Must be very hard taking care 2 kids XoX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!

      Yalo, looking after them is no easy job, so can slim down naturally, LOL!

      Delete
  10. Hey 生日快乐。。头发很长了也。。漂亮。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 头发是长了。又想剪短了,哈哈!!

      Delete
  11. 生日快乐!还是很年轻 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈,谢谢你!其实我年年25 :p

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday pretty mummy. Growing prettier by the day <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy belated birthday, mummy Hayley! may u stay youthful alwiz!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Birthday Hayley! You are looking good as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hayley, you still look so good as always. The boys are so blessed to have a wonderful mummy like you, needless to say, your husband is the luckiest guy on earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the compliments Yannie.
      Still learning to be a better mummy and wife ;)

      Delete
  16. Happy blessed birthday babe. Ya,you are really younger now. Not only 1 yr younger. HAHA. Stay pretty and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday , Hayley. A bit late but still wishing you all the joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday to little angle .
    they are so cute and i agree that kids are most excited when someone's birthday is celebrated ,actually they always love fun and entertainment specially with their friends

    ReplyDelete
  19. 哎哟,本来是瓜子脸的你怎么脸越来越尖啊,秘诀快快分享~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 其实我也不懂啊!就下巴越来越尖。。。不过脸颊还是很肉啊!!>.<

      Delete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)