Thursday, March 2, 2017

Childhood memory

Remember this thing?
Bubble balloon (Any other proper name?)
I got this box at RM2, about 24 small tubes inside.

My kids' first time playing with this haha!

They are quite interested at first, too bad the balloon melted too quickly so they seems to lose interest after that~

I remember playing this very often when I was a child. And I also remember the tube was bigger back then, and quality was so much better compared to now!

This box I bought, one tube can only blow 2 balloons, and the balloons melted very quickly =_=
And the glue scent is quite strong so I din't let them blow actually.
 
Sigh, what to do right? With the economy now, you know I know la >.<

Nonetheless, we all had fun still ;)

16 comments:

  1. We had so much fun then...and when my girl was growing up, I bought a lot for her to play as well. Somehow, they seemed to break a lot more easily now - quality not as good as before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes agree, quality not good already, break easily..

      Delete
  2. I loved to smell that tubes of sticky content when I was small. That's horrible when I found out that it is glue sniffing!

    I think the kids today would enjoy playing the soapy water bubbles instead as it is easier and bigger sized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this, I used to like to play it when I was young...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I played with that too when I was a kid! It has a very strong smell. I didn't know still have this thing LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember playing this and popping the balloon on my forehead. Haha. These days my boys get to play this each time we go back to my in-law's coz my FIL runs a sundry shop and he sells this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same as TM, when I was a kid, I like the smell of the glue which is actually glue sniffing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I remember playing with this. Well, good that at least you let your boys experience what you have experienced before in your childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya, I bought this recently too and I agree with you, the quality is not as good as last time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 哎哟,童年往事。。好久没玩了呢。。

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kids like to play them too. I think everyone does. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. 这个玩意也是我童年的回忆,而且还会一直用嘴巴抿着破洞的地方,哈哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like playing this too!!! unfortunately my mum doesn't allow me to buy such 'toys'...

    ReplyDelete
  13. well I mean during my childhood days la...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never play with this type before, my mom said very "poison" so she banned us from playing it. The closest thing I ever had was those soap water type blowing bubbles >.<

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)