Friday, April 14, 2017

A random post to welcome the weekend


A random wefie to start the post!

For those who knows me well, I enjoy food a lot ;)
And I am the kind of person who can gain weight easily :(
I am aware of this, but I always say 'eat first lose weight later' haha xD
I mean life is too short to always just think about losing weight la right? There are so many temptations out there so why limit ourselves? 

Anyway, I also stay true to 'output must always be greater than input' so I make sure I exercise weekly, currently attending Tabata and Yoga every week to help shaping up the body.
I wish to lose another 2-3kg heheh! 

What about you? How do you stay fit?
 

On a side note, these 2 brothers are still that cheeky and naughty as always~
 They are cute when they behave, but when they start to throw tantrum..... (I don't even wanna talk about that....)


Ok, got to attend to them now!
Til then, have a happy and safe weekend!
-xoxo-

15 comments:

  1. Love the photo of Toby saying hi to your readers. All of you are looking good. Hahaha, I am too lazy to exercise. I just eat in moderation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mun.

      That's important too, eating moderately.

      Delete
  2. You are very fit already and so great that u can maintain exercising, me very lazy :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must maintain the exercise cause I gain weight easily one, hur hur...

      Delete
  3. u look slim and gorgeous as ever...
    I'm a lazy person...and I seldom exercise....so u roughly know my size ...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as Nux, I seldom exercise too and I am a food person, I also enjoy food a lot and because another thing, as I age, I don't really care about outlook and appearance, I feel it is more important to feel happy, a fat person can also be very confident and happy, but if fat got health problems, then cannot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, quite true also la, being happy is important. But also must take care of the health.. Just do everything in moderation la right?

      Delete
  5. Have a lovely weekend, and Happy Easter. God bless all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mummy looked cute in 2nd pic with thr little one looking on. Haha.

    Me too. I gain weight fast. So hard to lose those fat. And age is catching up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at your two boys always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i lost weight by keep pumping milk XDDDD
    Trying to back to my yoga routine but really no time
    Hope can go back after little piggie growing bigger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness! You look so Korean and very young. Nobody would believe you are the boys' mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doents look like mommy to two kids. So fit!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)