If you remember, I mentioned here that I love collecting hair clips. So yesterday I took some times to search for my my collection of hair clips but to my surprise, I realised many had gone missing! Could it be I
throw gave them away? :o
Anyway, I only managed to find these few.. I hope you're not dissappointed!
1. Silver clip with diamonds, got it at no more than RM10 from One Price Shop Taiping, easy to match with just any styles.
2. Purple fluffy clip I bought from Maggie T, few years back (can't remember the price)
3. A pair of pink ribbon clips, present from my cousin. This is also the 1st hair clip I've ever had!
4. Silver star hair clip, bought this from Hatyai last year, I think it only cost about 50TB (RM5)
5. Magnetic flower clip, a birthday present from a friend's gf. Suits for bridal hairstyle.
6. This is my current lurve! A pair of white ribboned hair clips, I bought this during my Japan trip last year, cost about 550¥ (RM20), abit expensive but it was a love at 1st sight!