For once I did planned to change and write about Aden's progress every 2 months (I write about his progress every month from the beginning til now), reason being is time is really not enough for me.
Just when I thought to blog about my CNY events tonight, I feel like writing about Aden pulak! Haha xD
So here's some updates of my son ;)
As of today, he is 9 months 1 week and 3 days old (oh dear how time flies right?), still drinking 7oz formula milk, 2 solid per day (we let him try almost all kinds of food, he is such a glutton boy!). Wearing L size diapers, he weighs 8.6kg last month, I think by now he is about 9kg++ already.
1. Basically he can hold on to anything and starts to pull himself up to standing position. And he loves to kneel like this, sometimes letting go both of his hands *sweat*
2. He is a busy explorer now, loves to touch/eat anything and his energy seems to be never ending. Many times I raise my white flag and surrender to him..... Seriously I think baby boy is much active and naughtier than a baby girl of same age.
3. Able to stand while holding on to something for quite some times. Still not able to walk though, but can cruise very well
4. Mafia boy in action. Loves to climb very high, hence he had fell off numerous times, cried a little, but is doing it again and again (I think baby at this age doesn't know what is dangerous yet, but I do teach and show him what cannot be done ;)
5. Still the put-everything-into-the-mouth lover =_= His 5th and 6th teeth (upper incisors) is sprouting.
6. Aden no longer likes his old toys, I guess he is already sick of them :( So I need to keep them away for a few days, then show to him again. Ok that also means daddy has to buy more toys now :p
7. Still my drama king!! I don't know about other babies but Aden can be very small gas (小气, stingy) sometimes. He doesn't like it when we touch his face, and will cry if we take something away from him.
8. The only time he'd lie down on his back is sleeping. Other than that, he prefers crawling and standing. Nappy change seems like a mission impossible for me now :((
9. Started to love the steering wheel, like A LOT! Refuses to let go his hands off the wheel~
10. Aden sleeps around 10pm, and wakes up at 7am sharp (no more midnight feeding since 8mo). Naps twice in the day (about 90 minutes each). I don't know about other mummies but I am very particular with Aden's sleeping routine, sleep is when they grow so I will make sure he naps long enough.
11. Stranger anxiety is becoming slightly better, we try to bring him out more often now
12. I love the time spent with Aden outside, I love it more when daddy is around, since there's only ONE day in a week daddy is not working.
13. I really jealous at his long curvy eye lashes! He blabbers a lot, words that are most commonly heard are 'tatata...', 'bababa..' and 'mma mma mma'. Very sensitive to the words 'nen nen' and 'mam mam' =)
Ok I think I've covered most about Aden.. Time to bed, good night peeps!