好啦，你地一个二个都系都po败家文，害我心痒痒也要来一篇！So 你们已经成功诱惑我啦，开心没有？:p :p
Since many of my blogger friends are posting about their new year clothes, I feel that I should join too~
And right after I arranged and browse through my photos, I realised that actually I got just enough new year clothes to wear, not to say a lot though. Now I feel like going for a last minute shopping, how ar?? T_T
Anyway, I did mentioned HERE that Aden has got more than enough clothes to wear this CNY, but few days later daddy got him a cute yellow traditional suits!
Haha! What a surprised daddy~ And mummy too got 2 more pairs of pre walking shoes, a pair of socks and a beret for him to add into his collection, hehe.
As for myself, I also said I have got enough clothes and would called it a stop.
I was browsing an online store few days ago and my hands eventually got itchy. So I topped up another dress:
2. Pink satin layered dress. I asked a friend to help me buy a dress during her recent BKK trip, and she chooses this. To be honest I don't really like it but since I was the one asking for help, I took it anyway.
3. Sleeveless denim dress, got it from Forever 21, New York. I was in a hurry that time hence I didn't really try it properly. After I tried it at home, I noticed the dress is a bit loose especially at the armpit area =_=
都怪自己keh gao gao没试好好，现在后悔都来不及鸟。。。腋下那一部分其实有一点松，随时会走光酱。。
4. Checkered tee from Kitschen. I hardly wear checkered clothes, so I did feel a bit odd wearing it. What do you think?
5. Turtle neck red top from an online boutique. This is by far my favorite. The short pant is also brand new.
And the lovely bow at the back makes me like it even more <3
6. This should be familiar if you have been following me. Yes, this is my first sponsored dress from Whitesoot, shall treat it as new year clothes too! And I heard that this year's color lucky for those born in the year of rat (ME!) is BLACK!
7. Blue top from Whitesoot as well.
8. And another red collection for me this year =) Also sponsored by Whitesoot. 哈哈今年真的是红红不害人！
9. Simple cut-in pink tee from Brands Outlet. Blue bottom from Voir.
10. Long sleeve printed pink tee.
11. Knitted cardigan from Esprit. Of course this and the long sleeve tee above are not for CNY, they are reserved for my coming trip next month *wink*
新年流流天气热，这件外套和#10的长袖衣当然不适合啦 （我还没那么变态穿酱过年 :p）。这两件都是留给我下个月的trip滴~
12. I <3 NY tee from my US trip in Nov.
13. Sleeveless grey top in stripes, also from my US trip.
14. Black tee and black shorts from Esprit.
15. White top from Hard Rock New York.
16. Another top from Hard Rock New York :p
17. Free black tee from Hard Rock Toronto
Those are very simple tops right? Actually there were not many clothes which is suitable for me when I was at US because it was winter that time, most boutiques were selling thick winter clothing =_=
So now you understand why I said I have got just enough clothes for CNY! *blek*
Erm 今年没有买新鞋 T_T
没关系啦，帮老公省钱嘛~ （老公看我几抵锡!!) *blek*
Here I'd like to wish all my lovely readers a happy and prosperous chinese new year! Be sure to drive safe this CNY and I shall see you all soon~