My baking mojo is still here hence I made some cheese muffins this time ;)
200g cream cheese
200g flour (sieved)
80g caster sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Beat cream cheese til soft, then add in butter.
2. Add in caster sugar, continue to blend them til fluffy.
3. Add in egg one at a time.
4. Stir in milk and lemon juice.
5. Lastly, add in flour and baking powder, blend them in one direction. The batter should look something like this.....
6. Scoop the batter into the muffin cups, and bake for bout 30 minutes under 180'C.
And the final results.............
I sprinkled some chocolate chips on top too! Another simple yet perfect tea time snacks! ^^
Cute letter paper from Libby
Bento set from SK
Inside are all my favorite Japanese snacks!
Honey drops and coffee powder from wenn
Million thanks!! <3
Til then, have a fabulous weekend ya all~