I've been slacking in recording Aden's progress. The last time I blogged about his progress was actually in mid June.
Sigh, life is busy and time is simply not enough!
Aden will be turning 15 months old this coming Wednesday. Time really flies isn't it! And by the way, I reckon the use of 'months' to refer to his age is more appropriate, easier to 'count' also, haha xD
So here's some updates on my boy.
是时候记录下 Aden 的成长篇了！
1. The last time we weight him was about 10kg+. Not sure how heavy he is now, probably 11kg or so? But one thing for sure, he's not easy to be carried. Many who carried him before commented he is quite a heavy boy (though he might not look heavy physically, perhaps it's the bones which cause the weight?).
His height din't increase much though, still around 78cm. Still wearing L size diapers, but will change to XL soon.
现在抱他手很快酸痛！我想应该有11kg多了，这几个月不用去医院，得等到11月才再去打预防针。或许 Aden 个子小看不出很重不过抱过他的人都说 Aden 满重量级的，哈哈！xD
2. Aden still loves Pororo! So as his mum! xD
我们都是 Pororo 的粉丝～
3. Similar to other kids, Aden loves to play too! And can play non stop til he gives up his usual nap time >.< Poor mummy has to play with him even though mummy is so exhausted~
4. Still likes hide-and-seek/peekabo. But not interesting to me anymore cause I know where he'd hide already, kakaka~
还是很喜欢玩躲猫猫，也很爱玩，有时还是 non stop 的！24小时在家顾他真不容易，得陪他一直玩！他不累我累啊！所以我每个礼拜肯定回妈妈家1-2次，让妈妈享婆孙乐，而我也有时间做做自己想要做的事情，或者可以休息。
5. My boy showing his magic hands, LOL! When he is in good mood, he'll play on his own for a while. Then will started to make noise and look for us. Aden is becoming more sociable these days!
6. I think his cheeks are very 'pinch-able'! ;) Still blabbers a lot with his baby language, I think he's learning to talk, but no precise wordings yet.
7. Aden: Call me 'Cool Mo'! (If you watch the latest HK drama Triumph in the Skies II you'll know what/who it is la~
那天贪玩给他带我的墨镜，以为他会不喜欢，怎知他还蛮 enjoy 的～
8. My son has a bad temper. Just like his dad. Of course it's normal for toddlers to cry and sulk but this boy is one of a kind. When he don't get things he wants or when he kena beaten, he'll scream, and lately, sulk at the table corner for a few minutes, and sometimes, lie on the floor on his tummy throwing tantrums. Sigh~
I am disciplining him but I don't know if it's the right way. Sometimes he really gets on my nerves and when talking/warning don't work anymore, I will beat his hands, and then feeling guilty afterwards =_= Well, parenting is really no easy task~!
重点来了。我觉得 Aden 的脾气很坏！（十足十他老爸！）如果在他手里把东西抢过来（我们大多是拿别的东西跟他‘交换’），又或者不给他他要的东西就会在那里大哭发脾气，跺脚，甚至大喊！>.<
每天面对这样的孩子我的脾气也来了啦。。我开始会先很严肃的给警告，如果还是不听忍无可忍了就打他的手臂一下，结果就更扭计站在一旁哭博同情。要不然就趴在地上不肯起来。。阿！！！我一直觉得男宝宝比较难顾咧！为人父母真是不容易啊！（当然每次打过后，我会有一点点的内疚 :(。。。 ）
9. His upper and lower lateral incisors are growing, so he has a total of 10 teeth now! Don't get bitten by him, or else you'll scream like nobody's business! Ouch~~
10. Able to walk steadily when he's about 14 months (though sometimes still tripped and fall accidentally). Now I am busier looking after him cause I need to chase after him, it's the 'explore' period now he's curious and interested on basically anything.
11. Kitchen is a good place for him as there're lots of cabinets for him to explore, including the big fridge
>.< His latest favorite is Vitagen.
12. Enjoying his 'shopping' busybody-ing around.
13. Though he drives me crazy, he does silly stunts which makes me laugh too! Been teaching him some new gestures lately like:
- friend kiss
- 'jiak' (peekabo)
- 'wan ta li fo 5 som' (you know the games we used to play when we were young? He'll move his hands in circles)
- sayang (lean his face towards me)
- good good (taught him to show his thumb but he shows his index finger instead xD)
- hello (by putting his palm on his ear)
- 'bao bao' (full) (by tapping on his tummy)
- 'pa pa' (scared) (by tapping on his chest)
- finish/no more (move his hands in and out)
- also able to pick things up for me when I ask him to
- and etc.
14. Being a baby/toddler is such a lucky thing! See, Royal Highness is enjoying his milk plus TV time so don't disturb ya!
喜欢看 Astro 小太阳，看看他多 enjoy！
15. I got to say this again, being a mother is probably the hardest job ever for me. Looking after a super active boy makes the whole job even harder! I have to be knowledgeable, patient, and fit physically and mentally.
But, it's fun and rewarding at the same time! Though difficult but he's one of the best-est gift ever!
I love him with all my heart <3 Am still learning to be a better mum, and shall shower him with lots of lots of care and love~
That's all I can think of now. Til then, have a fabulous weekend!