I thought of writing Aden's progress because he is now 18 months old, just 6 months away til his second birthday.
Let's start off with a silly picture of him....
1. When I told him to open his eyes big enough, he'll do this. He's supposed to use his fingers to pull his eyelid wide open, but he's yet to master the skill, haha xD
2. You know there's pose in Yoga called the child pose, something like this......
And Aden is already very good in it these days............
Hahaha xD But slightly different la~ He still likes to sleep like this nowadays, sometimes with his butts tilt up
3. I posted this picture in Instagram few days ago and friends thought I chopped off my hair! LOL!
Oh ya, that's the expression he does whenever I asked him 'how you cry?'. He'd pout his lips and do the 'wuuu' sound. He is good with a few expressions like cry, laugh and angry. He knows a few body parts like hair, eyes, nose, ear, mouth, hands, legs, tummy and buttock, and will point at them whenever I ask him.
(Erm 我并没有把头发剪短 :p）
4. Ok, he is still stuck to his pacifier at 18 months old, only when he's about to sleep though. To be honest I'm not ready to wean him off yet. His pacifier is really a good tool to hypnotize him to sleep, haha xD But I know I should start train him to not rely too much on his pacifier *fingers crossed*
我还是有给他吸奶嘴，因为实在太好用了！（心虚-ing... :p) 不过我懂啦，现在要开始慢慢让他戒掉奶嘴了。。我还在想着怎样，妈咪们有什么方法可以分享吗？
5. He knows I'm going out whenever he saw me carrying my bag. And he'd come carry the bag.
He is still a glutton boy, takes 2 solid meals per day, and 7oz formula milk once or twice a day. Wearing size XL diapers, weighing 11.6kg, 79cm tall (I just wish he can grow taller!).
6. Still bringing him to the playground whenever the weather is good. I try to let him exercise a bit during day time through walking/running/playing so that he become tired easily at night, and go to bed earlier (End up, mummy is the one who is tired =_=)
如果天气好而我又有心情的话，我都会带他去游乐场玩一下下。尽量在白天让他运动些，那么晚上累了才会早睡~ （不过通常是妈咪我先累啦 =_=, 这小孩的精力真是惊人啦)
7. And this day, we both met a very talkative boy in the playground. He is really a chatterbox, he even told me his mum's car plate number and phone number, though we have just met, LOL! And yes, he offered to ride on the swing with Aden ;)
8. This boy sure loves slide! Can slide on his own now.
9. Aden sleeps on his own bed beside us since I finished confinement. But since 2 months ago, he'd come to our bed and sleep in between us. Is that a sense of insecurity?
Aden 一路以来都是睡自己的床，不过我忘了从何时开始他自己会爬起来我们的床睡我们的中间。虽然一起睡也是一种乐趣不过这家伙很懒睡！除了360度转，还会时不时ee ee eh eh，搞到我都不能睡好啦！加上我是非常醒睡的那种，一点点声音就会被吵醒了。当然他老爸还是睡得很甜没反应那种 >.<
10. Still loves the pool!
Aden 还是很爱玩水呢~ 现在没有专业的教导啦，只是给他玩玩。。或许等他长大一点才送去学游泳。
11. Terrible 2 is coming but I already surrender now. He is a king of crawl, panjat here and there without the fear of falling down. I've warned him so many times but he's such a stubborn boy!!
12. Spotted this big and nice fitting room in Parkson in Gurney Plaza few weeks ago and we did some camwhoring.
13. My busybody boy trying to help to sweep the floor every time he sees me carrying the broom, but he din't know he's only creating more jobs for me in the end >.<
鸡婆先生 in actions.... 不过就越帮越忙。。
14. Latest update of Aden, he got a terrible bruises on his right cheek due to his naughtiness. He knocked himself at the edge of the rocking chair. Seriously it was just like an inch away from his eyes!! Thank God he din't knock on his eyes!
He cried badly after the knock, I know it must be so painful, as the bruises appear immediately after the knock. But after a while, he calmed down and started to become naughty again =_=
The bruises now seems to spread to the lower eye lid. Hmm I wonder is it normal?
15. Remember I mentioned that Aden is so clingy to me these days? This really give me a big headache. Friends told me it's a phase and it'll pass, well I surely hope it'll pass soon!! And besides that, he is getting naughtier too! He'd climb to my make up table, or our computer table and throw things to the floor. And whenever I leave, to the toilet, to the balcony and etc, he'll sure follow right behind me. When he sees me shutting the bathroom door, he'll sure cry. Or sometimes when he's in a good mood, he'll just sit right outside the bathroom waiting for me to come out.
Last Sunday, he kept pulling my hands wanting me to carry him to our computer table, I couldn't even do my things properly. He kept crying and throwing his tantrums, then daddy beaten his hands, but seems like he wasn't afraid. I couldn't take it further, I shouted at him, put him on the bed and walked away. Of course he cried even louder but I was so furious that time, I ignore him totally! If it wasn't MIL who heard the crying and came inside carrying him away, I'll let him cry on his own.
That night, I was so angry, yet very emotional, I knew I lost my cool, but it wasn't just because of what Aden did that night, I believe it's all the stress I've gathered all this while. I cried a little too T_T
I knew from day one that parenting is not easy, and in fact being a stay at home mum, facing and dealing with a child's tantrums 24/7 makes things even harder. I know I need to be patient, and teaching Aden step by step, correctly.
But I am still a normal human being, and I have my limitations and my weak moments as well, and I need to release my stress. Sigh, I just hope hubby will be more supportive, and Aden to be more understanding.
不过说真的这家伙真的是调皮很牛！要就是要！有时ki geram就什么都丢！越骂说不可以他就越要弄！真是ki si lang!
每天24小时面对着这家伙的脾气真的不简单。我知道有时候我用的方法或许不对，我知道我应该给多点耐心，不过有时想想，我也是普通的一个妈妈，我也有情绪，我也会累， 我也需要休息 T_T
But whatever happens, I won't give up this toughest job in the world. If other mummies can survive, I know I can too, perhaps I just need more time and patience (am trying hard).
To my dear son, I may not be the best-est mummy in the world, and sometimes you might hate me when I beat/scold you, but trust me, I did not do it on purpose, and I still love you with all my heart. My heart aches every time after I shouted at you, or hearing you cried so badly.
Mummy is still learning to become better, so please bear with me ok? But I am praying at the same time that you behave better when you grow old, please give me less headaches, and love me more =)
宝贝儿子阿，妈咪只希望你能够学乖乖，多疼疼妈咪，不要每天都这样气妈咪好吗？每次我骂你打你，甚至说把你送给ah bu neh neh, 其实妈咪不是故意的。。妈咪只不过一起很气所以才会这样。