Fibroin, an insoluble protein created by spiders ;)
But I am not sure whether this mask contains such protein :p
Anyway, this is another sheet mask I am using currently, a product from Thailand.
Fibroin ultra firming mask
Each pack contain 3 layers of papers, each with a special purpose
Layer 1: white plastic sheet with holes on it (helps to lock the essence of the actual silk mask)
Layer 2: the actual transparent natural silk mask to apply on the face
Layer 3: the blue fiber sheet (it acts like a protection sheet)
How to use:
1. First remove the white layer.
2. Then carefully apply the transparent layer fit on the face (with the blue layer facing outward), gently press the mask towards the face.
3. Slowly peel off the blue layer. And now just relax and leave the mask for about 15-20 minutes. After remove, tap the remaining essence to the face for absorption
A good silk mask is high in elasticity, but won't be tear off easily
The silk mask is very thin, almost invisible and fit to the face! It's very moisturizing, helps rejuvenate and improve elasticity of the skin and then gives a younger looking skin. I love how the silk mask feels, soft delicate material.
It contains thick essence which you can apply to the neck and arms as well! And it's not expensive at all, just RM 4 per piece!
Even after I remove the mask, the essence on my face is still a lot! I absolutely love this mask!
It's suitable for all skin types.
And now, giveaway time!!
1. Share with me your favorite facial mask brand/type and why (it could also be any mask which you have used before).
2. Opens to readers with blogger account and to Malaysians only.
3. Giveaway ends 4th July Friday 5pm.
I'll be picking one lucky winner then! Good luck! =)
By the way, if you are interested to buy the mask, you can contact Yinn Ee via:
WeChat ID: YinnEe
She's a friend of mine who is also a manicurist at Taiping.
p/s: I am not paid for this post, just sharing my thoughts after using the mask ;)