Skip to main content

Toby boy (2y2m)


Hello from my little naughty boy Toby!


Time flies, he is now 2 years 2 months young! Still remember how I gave birth to him, and all the hard works of breastfeeding him and etc etc....
 

He is as playful as his big brother, and very cheeky too!
Also, his tantrum, almost everyone in the family is scared of him..... >.< 


See, looking at his face you can tell he is actually cheeky and mischievous, in Hokkien we call 'guai lan' xD 


And so because of his naughtiness, he sometimes got beaten by his daddy!
Well, no doubt he is really naughty, but my heart aches whenever I see daddy's finger's marks on his hands!
But then again, he really drives me nuts sometimes! We try to be patient and talk to him, even warn him, but he just won't listen~ *pengsan*
(Not easy dealing with this terrible-two!)
 

Similar to his brother, Toby loves water! I think if we don't stop him, he can be in the water for hours....
 

I think almost all toddlers know yoga naturally haha! My kids is the same, I remember Aden doing some yoga poses when he was younger, and now it's didi's turn.
Quite talkative now, he knows all alphabets and number 1-15. Also recognizes several fruits and vegetables (as he loves those cutting toys) and animals.


Toby is more bad temper than his brother, but honestly I think he is smarter (and more daring).
At age 2, he can already ride his brother's bicycle, very fast and can turn well! (Though he is riding with left leg only hehe~)
  

Still wearing diapers (Lazy mum here :P)
He is now 91cm tall and about 13kg, some commented he doesn't look like a 2-year-old as he is quite big size. I guess that's the power of breast milk hehe! (Breastfed him til about 15 months)


Recently, he started to skip afternoon naps, but often fell asleep around 6pm++... 
Aicks, that's bad because he tends to sleep late at night with this pattern!

I love watching him sleep (I guess all mothers are the same ^^), that's the only peaceful moments we have!!  
 He used to get very addictive to pacifier and I was wondering how shall I wean him off.
But problem solved effortlessly when he was down with pneumonia and was hospitalized in April. Not sure why but I guess it was because of his sorethroat back then and he din't feel like putting anything into the mouth.

This fella is getting more and more active, and more and more clingy to me!! Though I love the way how he wants only me, but I long for more ME time too!


But whatever it is, I treasure every moments spent with my kids. 
Being a full time mum is indeed tiring but it has it's pros more than cons.  
I am thankful to get to watch them grow, and I pray for nothing but health and happiness for them! <3

Comments

  1. Wow! Time flies and he is over 2 years already. Uncle TM is also older by 2 years. Sigh!

    My heart aches to see the marks from daddy's beating. From the expert's surveys, the 2nd child seems to be the bravest and naughtier ones, so bear with this and no need to beat him so hard daddy!!. Can try to use the reverse psychology which is a trend nowadays which you can learn from the K-Dramas of "Return Of Superman". The celebrities were taught effective ways from experts to deal with their naughty kids.

    How to wean off his pacifier? My mum used tiger balm to smear on it for my sister and it worked. My brother gave it up by himself while I had to stay with my 'fierce' aunty when my parents went overseas while I was a baby. My aunty was told not to give me the pacifier for one week. Gosh! I nearly died lah... LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I also got older 2 years now hur hur!!

      Daddy sometimes couldn't control his hands, you know la, rough man, arms also more powerful ma haha!
      I don't watch that drama la, but we are trying to be more patient. Hopefully he learns and become more behave soon!

      Haha, tiger balm worked ya? My friend put chili, worked also, hehe!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, depends on 'yuan fen' la ;)

      Delete
  3. Boys will be boys, plus the Terrible Two some more. The phase will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toby is so adorable. I also sakit hati see the beat marks on his arm. Hope he does not learn to beat others from what he has experienced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes he will, we will tell him nicely it's not a good habits.

      Delete
  5. He is smart as can see from his high forehead, my nephew is 2 months younger than him, my nephew knows how to say words such as fish, frog, dog, bird and Ma Ma (meaning Ah Ma), your boy boy so smart knows all the alphabets and numbers, different kids have different leaning paces so as long as they are happy, no need to stress too much, just let nature takes its course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toddlers these days are smart eh? Very ‘早熟’ also haha!
      True, no need to compare la!

      Delete
  6. Two already! Consider big boy liao this Toby boy who is so so cute! I love all the photos especially the last one of Aden and Toby sayang2 each other :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, big boy liao! Big size also! :p

      Delete
  7. Toby is very cute. He looks more like you actually. Boys being boys, sure naughty la!
    No worries, I am sure you will bring them up well, I am pretty sure of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that, many commented he looks like daddy haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)

Popular posts from this blog

近期所用的美容产品分享篇

*还没参加抽奖游戏的朋友们,快快按这里吧~ 到今晚10点罢了哦!* (For those who have not participate in the Bangkok giveaway, click HERE before 10pm today!* *帮我的家换了形象,还好吧?^^ *
好久好久没来篇像样的华语post咯! 今天就算牺牲美容觉也得呕出一篇来回馈我亲爱的读者朋友们,我知道有时看太多鸡肠对眼睛不好 xDD 怎样,我抵錫吗?:p
Hmm 近期有用了些我觉得很不错的美容产品想和大家分享分享。
1. Tosowoong pore brush 这是我美容师介绍的,来自韩国的电动洗脸仪。据说是韩国最好卖的电动洗脸仪。用的是0.045mm的nano钎维细毛,最大功能就是能彻底的深入毛孔而清洁毛孔里的污垢,同时也不会令毛孔粗大,效果比平时我们用手洗来的更干净。因为用的是很软的细毛所以可以每天使用,也不会造成什么皮肤敏感等问题。 基本上它的操作方法就好像电动牙刷一样,先将细毛弄湿然后挤上洗面乳,on一on,就可以轻轻的往脸上洗。
上回从曼谷回来脸上突然起了好多粉刺油粒,而且还是会痒的那种,应该是那边的水和空气肮脏,加上喝不够水,又不够睡,搞到毛孔诸塞阿!刚好美容师介绍了这个 pore brush,用了几天后,真的有觉得皮肤比较干净亮丽!不过我并没有每天用啦!有时赶时间的时候,用手洗会比较快 xD 想要更了解Tosowoong pore brush的朋友,可以按这里
满意度:8/10
每次用完后把细毛稍微清洗,然后放在附送的stand上,自然风干就可以了
电动棒也可以’振出’很多泡沫~
这些细毛也不会集水,所以很快就会吹干了
里面用的是一个AAA电池。基本上只要把盖锁紧,整个洗脸棒浸在水里也没问题。 售卖价格:RM 170

2。那天去索取了一包7天装的 Clarins double serum sample,用了一次后立刻爱上它了!!我一直以来对Clarins的产品都有好评。这个也不例外! 它是以油和水所制成的,里面共有20种植物精华,主要功能是抗老,减少皱纹,缩小毛孔,紧实肌肤,让肌肤有弹性。 我一直相信抗老必须从早做起所以在还未迈入‘3张’就必须打好基础,呵呵~

包装里有两种精华分别是水性的和油性的。把两种精华混合在一起,轻轻往脸上压和拍打就可以了,不需要刻意…

BFF trip to Bangkok 2013: The food post

Bangkok is not only a heaven for the men shopping but also food! I've actually Google and blog hopping beforehand to see what's worth to eat at Bangkok, can only chose the most popular ones as we were there for only 4 days 3 nights, a very rush trip.
I've filtered out those food we ate during the trip which I think worth mentioning.
@ Food court, Platinum Mall Green curry chicken rice
Beef noodles
Fruit crepe
The food court is so big here in Platinum Mall, hundreds of tables are provided but almost all are occupied.

Dessert @ Swensen, Platinum Mall

(pale looking face, first day after touching down) Swensen is not in my itinerary, we decided to go here instead of Mr Jones Orphanage at Siam Center cause of the location. Siam Center is further away from where we stay, but Platinum Mall is just about 10 minutes walk from the hotel. End up, no regrets! Much cheaper and yummier compared to Malaysia.

T&K seafood, Chinatown  (It's easier to get here by metered cab)





By far…

近期的我们

Aden: 各位阿姨叔叔好啊!=)


最近实在忙,几乎一个星期才能生一篇文,有时两个星期呢 =_="
早上都在忙家务忙孩子和载大宝上学。  下午得哄小宝睡午觉~ 还要兼顾我的网卖生意。 不过最近的他好像不爱睡午觉了耶!如果他没睡我就更不得空了!得陪他玩~  话说玩不到一下下就得出门载Aden回家了~~ 每个星期的两个傍晚我都会上tabata课,一下课就回家继续当‘佣人’ xD
晚上就是陪/教Aden做功课,有时间的话就看看AOD的香港连续剧(话说最近的连续剧都不好看!)  过后就要给孩子们睡觉啦!  每天大概就是这样过,几乎都在做同样的事,都是围绕着家庭和孩子。  不过忙归忙,累归累,我觉得都是值得的啦!  当了全职妈妈5年,没后悔过 ^^

 近两个星期的天气都很糟~ 想不到可以去哪个游泳池(之前去到酒店游泳池已经不开放给外人了 T_T),所以干脆在家玩玩水就好~ 还好这几天开始有下雨了,要不然真的要发热气了!

 上周末大宝的幼儿园老师举办动物园半日游,我第一时间报名 :p (当然是先问Aden意愿啦) 虽然上学半年多了,很多时候他还是比较内向/慢热。这次就让他和老师朋友出外郊游。原本想和他一起去,还好我没有!想说借这机会让他独立独立 =)

 老师拍的照片~  看了都感觉很热很热对吧?  一说到动物园,我第一形象就是热!xD

 小朋友们都在找什么啊??
 去载他的时候都没什么,老师也没有complain xD  问他开心吗,他说开心,看到很多动物,还说谁谁谁跌倒,谁谁谁的妈妈有去等等~  看来是很enjoy啦!


 我虽然很累很想休息,不过周末傍晚如果天气好,我都会尽量带他们出外玩玩~  要不然呆在家也是看ipad玩玩具而已~

 久久晒一下夫妻两的照片 :p  我们还是一样,无穿无烂 :p 只是最近的他晒黑了很多!没办法啦!太阳公公太热情了,而老公也得出外做工养活啊~ (
辛苦你了老公) 话说我好像很少在这里提起我家abang的ho?哈哈!
不知不觉都认识了14年,当夫妻已有8年。  两公婆开心的时候有,不开心的时候也不少呵呵~  不过这也算正常吧?毕竟要两个不同背景的人要走在一起组织一个家庭不容易,难免会有意见不合争吵什么的~  我觉得最重要还是要互相体谅和多沟通啦!这样才能长久~ right? =)

 从早忙到晚的我,真的很需要好好保养和调理身体~  感恩我遇见…